Political parties

Onion

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which Political Party Do You Affiliate Yourself With?

*googles commonwealth games*

So like a wannabe Olympics?

Pretty much but much better than just wannabe because there is a lot of countries competing, 70 or so every time its on.

England really got around everywhere and just well sucked at keeping it's rull haha.

Oh and rugby (a real ball sport :P) and lawn bowls are some of the sports in it that aren't in the olympics as well as netball which is something that has pissed off many countries by not having it t the olympics.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much but much better than just wannabe because there is a lot of countries competing, 70 or so every time its on.

England really got around everywhere and just well sucked at keeping it's rull haha.

Oh and rugby (a real ball sport :P) and lawn bowls are some of the sports in it that aren't in the olympics as well as netball which is something that has pissed off many countries by not having it t the olympics.

I had to look up netball. Looks like basketball but the forgot the backboard.

If they have Baseketball count me in

Yes they do.

The list from the Melb 2006 games: Diving, Swimming, Synchronised Swimming, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling Track, Cycling Road, Cycling Mountain Bike, EAD Events, Gymnastics Artistic, Gymnastics Rhythmic, Hockey, Lawn Bowls, Netball, Rugby 7s, Shooting, Squash, Table Tennis, Triathlon and Weightlifting.

Awesome thing from those games in Melb is the Comm Games competing in Mountain Bike events on the single track around Lysterfield Lake :) Going riding on it tomorrow cos I can't make it today.

I'm a registered republican. I don't agree on everything the GOP stands for, I am pro-choice and think extending unemployment benies is actually a good thing. But I don't need my government to be my nanny and would rather them keep out of my life, and wallet.

New York is passing a law to limit soda/pop/soft drink sales to pints to "fight obesity"....you gotta be fracking kidding me! Every law they pass gives them more power to intrude into your life.

Other

I am either want a dictatorship under my rule or complete anarchy depending on my mood :lol:

To be honest though, I am only half joking. People are so stupid that no matter what government we have, we will still find a way to F things up. That being the case we might as well at least have a fun government to make our lives a little interesting.

I mean seriously, democrats are very bad at balancing a check book and republicans are wayyy too one sided to have any sort of logic in their plans. I speak of course about our actual government, NOT about average people. Libertarianism would NEVER work because it relies to heavily on the idea that people will be held responsible for their own actions. I can completely debunk that idea with Michale Jackson. Then you have communism which is probably the best theoretical form of government, but it is so easy for people to screw up that it never EVER works.

I can go on forever. In the long run dumb people screw everything up. Unless we had a movement for mass genocide of these dumb people, no form of government will ever work at all.

I'd break the test and be put in an insane asylum if I took it lol.

I might try it this afternoon if I have time.

Edited by Onion