• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

And took the first two pictures with one of the remaining ones. :P

Looks like you'd get a heart attack from eating all of them. Also, nice beginner's chopsticks. :lol:

I only had two. :lol:

Those aren't chopsticks, I can eat with chopsticks just fine. They're silicone tongs for cooking.

Aha, well, get some better tongs. :P

You made 14 and ate two? I certainly hope you are going to assemble some into a sammich of some type.

Are they just bacon and mac n cheese?

Aha, well, get some better tongs. :P

You made 14 and ate two? I certainly hope you are going to assemble some into a sammich of some type.

Are they just bacon and mac n cheese?

What's wrong with them? They're great lol.

Well I already had dinner, I just cooked them up for tomorrow. I'm gonna toss them between two slices of Texas Toast, melt cheese on top of the toast, flip it over to make it crispy, and enjoy.

Yep, just bacon and mac and cheese. I'll come up with some clever combos another time, this was just a test.

What's wrong with them? They're great lol.

Well I already had dinner, I just cooked them up for tomorrow. I'm gonna toss them between two slices of Texas Toast, melt cheese on top of the toast, flip it over to make it crispy, and enjoy.

Yep, just bacon and mac and cheese. I'll come up with some clever combos another time, this was just a test.

They just look weird, lol.

Sounds like a damn tasty grilled cheese. Report back with how it tastes!

As for sprucing them up, maybe mix in some cream cheese to the mac and cheese. Maybe even add some parsley and chives. Wrap it up in the bacon, sprinkle some paprika on top, bit of cayenne powder, black pepper, and a dash of garlic powder.

I have no one above me so I will post about the first one.

"wow there is a long time since i ate homemade hamburgers"

im eating chicken with rice and mini-fishes (dunno how to call them in english, they are "cornalitos")