The Official "I just ate..." Thread

Onion

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I settled for some maccas hotcakes after first trying to order a mc chicken meal, bloody breakfast menu :pfp:

You officially eat the weirdest things for breakfast.

The chicken habanero sandwich I had was mighty tasty. Spicy too. :lol:

No food at home, and too tired and lazy to go out after doing like an hour of P90X, so I just had plain rice noodle with no seasoning. :lol: Now I'm going to go lay in bed and let my aching muscles relax.

You officially eat the weirdest things for breakfast.

The chicken habanero sandwich I had was mighty tasty. Spicy too. :lol:

Yeah i just hate most cereals, when i was at the nursery my first break was at 9:30 and i would have noodles most often with something else maybe a few biscuits and prior to that nothing, treated the first 2 hours of work like a morning workout before breakfast :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Extra sharp cheddar on some ritz bitz whole wheat crackers. I was gonna do wine and cheese but then I was like screw it, it's summer, so I had a daiquiri instead. Actually... What even is in this thing? Vodka? Rum? Whatever it is, it's tasty.

Extra sharp cheddar on some ritz bitz whole wheat crackers. I was gonna do wine and cheese but then I was like screw it, it's summer, so I had a daiquiri instead. Actually... What even is in this thing? Vodka? Rum? Whatever it is, it's tasty.

A daiquiri is typically rum, lime juice, and a sweetener of some kind. There are plenty of variations, but those are the main ingredients.

Some of my parent's friends are back in the state, this time for the longhaul. They finally sold their house in Illinois (closing date is this Thursday after a new well was dug), so now they will be away from the humidity and snow the majority of the year. To welcome them down here full time, we grilled some chicken, made rice a roni, and a cherry Jello salad. It all was delicious, plus there was a leftover broccoli, mushroom, and rice casserole, but I am not fond of broccoli so I did not have any of that.

Later in the evening, after the friends headed to their now permanent home, I had a bit of cherry pie from the cherry festival in the mountains last weekend and a small hunk of my great-grandma's ice cream dessert. Basically it is a layer of crushed Nilla wafers topped with a chocolate ganache and then a layer of vanilla ice cream. We had made it for Father's Day, so my dad wanted to add a layer of dulce de leche in between the wafers and chocolate. Mighty delicious.

• 2 weeks later...

Made pot stickers for dinner tonight. Also made a peanut sauce to go with them.

Ended up making three dozen pot stickers, but I only prepared eight to eat. Will cook some more tomorrow for lunch or dinner.. maybe both. :lol: I'll also make some kind of rice to go with them since I need more than just pot stickers. Maybe some kind of lemon ginger rice...