Hello :D

Koike

Btw Fred...pardon my language ur an idiot because u dont know its me... I built a fx-8120 not a fx-8150 u came to my house and saw the chip... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL i laughed so hard when I saw u post this...unless ur trolling me...

Oh dam shoulda read your specs. I had no idea it was you o.0

Btw Fred...pardon my language ur an idiot because u dont know its me... I built a fx-8120 not a fx-8150 u came to my house and saw the chip... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL i laughed so hard when I saw u post this...unless ur trolling me...

:rofl:

Had a good laugh Waco? haha

let me get this straight you and the op are buddies and you just recounted his own story to him just messing up the CPU involved?

If so :lol: this is gold.

Welcome to OCC :cheers:

let me get this straight you and the op are buddies and you just recounted his own story to him just messing up the CPU involved?

If so :lol: this is gold.

Welcome to OCC :cheers:

Yep that sounds about right....

picard1.png

Welcome to the boards Koike :thumbsup:

At 1920x1080 I'd get a second card or sell and upgrade in my opinion, if you plan on playing some of the more demanding games out. If you just play WoW or something then don't bother :whistling:

One powerful card is more universal than two crossfired lessers. Not all games support Crossfire