6 replies to this topic

#1 Muchoman1

Muchoman1

De-railer of threads, Destroyer of worlds

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1562 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:20 AM

Hey guys, me again, slowly taking over the Video Cards and Monitors board ( :bow: )

Im looking to buy a triple monitor stand, cause im removing the bezels for my 23" dell ultrasharps, but in doing so it means the stock stand wont hold it, and also a triple monitor stand will make it neater/easier to align etc

So here is a monitor i found i can get, with free delivery to my house

http://www.officewor...Stands/COTS743#

$228 for a triple monitor stand seems pretty cheap, so im wondering if anyone has one thats the same.

According to the spec sheet, my monitors will fit in portrait, only just making up the minimum for distance apart though.

Posted Image

It also goes by the name Selby MS743 as well as being rebranded to a Proluma stand as well.

So basically im just asking is there a decent triple monitor stand that is around 200-300

Thanks guys

The Hive 
               i7 3930k @ 5GHz 24/7   32Gb Corsair Dominator @ 1866MHz 
                    Asus Rampage IV Extreme    3x EVGA 670 FTW @ 1300MHz Core boost
256Gb Crucial M4 - Boot Drive  4x2Tb HDD Raid 5 - Data Storage 
CPU, Motherboard, GPU and RAM watercooled  by MIPS and Heatkiller 
Heavily Modified XSPC Cube Case 

#2 Stonerboy779

Stonerboy779

Puts on Q701s d-_-b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5277 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:36 AM

Go to umart they have s triple monitor stand and if you are modding your 24" dells as you say you are you will easy get the 3 in landscape if you do want otherwise you need to overlap bezels most often as its s tad tight for 24" models but perfect for 23" monitors.

Gazillia got one and there will be picks on his build thread of you can dig that up on occ.

med_gallery_78215_532_67141.png

Man these spammers are geniuses...put (NO SPAM) in the thread title to hide the spam.  It's brilliant.  Hopefully this doesn't catch on...what if rapists wear signs that say (NOT A RAPIST)?  They will be raping everybody! D:

Donate to OCC - You could have won an SSD or GPU

#3 Black64

Black64

Black It Out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3521 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:39 AM

I went and bought 3 wall mounts for my monitors and they work great. Got them on sale to, 30 bucks for all 3.

Current System

[CPU] Ryzen 5 system --- [CASE]Bitfenix Colossus Venom Edition

PC Audio System (Speakers) Triad InRoom Silver's --- (DAC) Schiit Modi 2 --- (AMP) Emotiva A-100 --- (Headphones) Sennheiser Momentums 

#4 Muchoman1

Muchoman1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1562 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:14 AM

Go to umart they have s triple monitor stand and if you are modding your 24" dells as you say you are you will easy get the 3 in landscape if you do want otherwise you need to overlap bezels most often as its s tad tight for 24" models but perfect for 23" monitors.

Gazillia got one and there will be picks on his build thread of you can dig that up on occ.

Firstly my dells are 23", and im running them in portrait

I went and bought 3 wall mounts for my monitors and they work great. Got them on sale to, 30 bucks for all 3.

Hmm, ill see if wall mounts work, i can get some for 15 bucks each.

I am currently living at home, so ill see if im allowed to bolt 4 monitors into the wall before drilling, otherwise i may need to find alternate accommodation :lol:

The Hive 

#5 Stonerboy779

Stonerboy779

Puts on Q701s d-_-b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5277 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:20 AM

Firstly my dells are 23", and im running them in portrait

Hmm, ill see if wall mounts work, i can get some for 15 bucks each.

I am currently living at home, so ill see if im allowed to bolt 4 monitors into the wall before drilling, otherwise i may need to find alternate accommodation :lol:

Grab the wall mounts then and gab up a frame that sits at the right hight and angles for you that is built into your desk :)

med_gallery_78215_532_67141.png

Man these spammers are geniuses...put (NO SPAM) in the thread title to hide the spam.  It's brilliant.  Hopefully this doesn't catch on...what if rapists wear signs that say (NOT A RAPIST)?  They will be raping everybody! D:

Donate to OCC - You could have won an SSD or GPU

#6 Muchoman1

Muchoman1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1562 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:23 AM

Grab the wall mounts then and gab up a frame that sits at the right hight and angles for you that is built into your desk :)

http://www.iibuy.com...p to 30 Brateck

those things look fairly decent, can hold up to 30" monitors so my little 23" should be fine on them.

The Hive 

#7 bishop245

bishop245

So broke I can't even pay attention.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10040 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:42 PM

Those should work fine and like Stoner said if you can't mount to the wall make a mounting bracket out of wood stained like your desk or if you have a scrap metal yard near you with a cull pile maybe you could get some steel to bolt together and mount to your desk