Massive Torchlight Giveaway [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!]

Stonerboy779

Let me test saying <bad word NONONONONO>

jejeje yes I was filted..

so you buy games and get free copies.. well that is nice if you can make arrangements with friends like "me and tomy pay $30 so we buy 1 and each get 1 copy, friend play together all happy" XD

Edited by loco_frags

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great contest Stonerboy. :)

Tochlight II

My favorite FPS is Counter Strike. There will never be another FPS that can replace Counter Strike for me. The reason why Counter Strike is my all time favorite FPS game is because it is a very competitive game with a high skill ceiling. Not only do you have to master the weapons, you must also master strategies and the concept of teamwork. And if you are bored of the regular counter strike, there are many different game modes for you to play such as gun game, deathmatch, mini games, surfing, jailbreak, zombie escape, zombie survival, and WCS.

Still free to share your favorite fps, its good to hear about some other games that people may or may not have played or even considered.

Edit: You can blaim Red, Cappi, Bilcliff and Cryo I only just coming up to my one year anniversary and I have already gotten Dirt 3, Skyrim, Terrania and Dirt Showdown all by just being an OCC member so I figure it is my turn to give again like I did with borderlands.

I swear didn't do it! You can't prove anything! ..... Oh wait. Being blamed for something good?.... It was totally me. All me I tell you :P

Either Torchlight. Preferably 1

Favourite FPS:

DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!

:lol: I couldn't type that with a straight face. In all seriousness. i'd say probably Battlefield Bad Company 2, closely followed by HL2(including E1 & E2) & Fallout 3.

The reason i chose BC2 was not the single player, which was very forgetable, but the multiplayer. i clocked close to 200hrs on that bad boy and i dont think i even hit level 40 out of 50. Aside from a few weapons that were overpowered and Carl Gustav noobs and the broken knife, it just did so much right. the maps weren't COD sized shoe boxes, with most having multiple paths / methods of attack. the physics of destructible cover / houses. the prettiness of DX11. The squad / teamwork. Rush & conquest modes. That sense of relief when you take out a tank guarding a control point that's been decimating your team and it completely turns the tide of the game. It just did so much right.

Torchlight 2

Favorite FPS would have to be Counter Strike. To me it is the genre defining gold standard of multiplayer FPS. The gameplay mechanics are smooth, fast paced, and fun. To me the best part is something that no other online FPS has been able to achieve in my eyes, which is the balance of individual skill and team based cooperation. A sufficiently skilled player can single handedly take out a whole team of uncoordinated enimies if their aim is sharp enough and they know the terrain. The original CS and even CS source lack the customization and features found in most modern shooters, but it will always have a place in my heart as the game that got me hooked on shooters. I started in beta 4 and it was awesome watching the game develop over the years with new features and eventually get picked up by Valve and officially incorporated into the half life universe. I can't wait for global offensive to launch and hopefully get hooked all over again.

Oh, and how could I forget... Gungame Deathmatch, pure awesomeness.

Edited by invidious

So I though about this question for a while, as an immediate answer didn't come to mind. After brushing aside some of my knee-jerk responses like BF3! or L4D! Unreal tournament '04 or creepy Bioshock or really old Rainbow six 3 Athena shield, I came up with FarCry2.

Why FarCry2? Well I didn't play FC1 to start with, I don't usually like "sandbox" open world type games that much. But something about FC2 really got me stuck in and itching to play the game. The graphics were great, and the story line never seemed to die down and lose my interest. I remember playing whenever I had the chance and thinking I had just about beaten the game, when a whole new map was reviled and I realized I was only half way through :woot: . A lot of other games are fun and exciting when they are shinny and new, only to fizzle soon after. But something grabbed my attention and held on with FC2. I'm looking forward to FC3 this year!

Throw me in for Torchlight 1 the original. Never played it.

Never played STALKER either, I'll have to check that out.

Thanks Stonerboy!

If you still haven't drawn then throw me in there if you would.

Torchlight 1 is fine.

My favorite FPS, changes all the time. but right now it's gotta be ArmAII, just for the DayZ mod though. It's the only game that has given me geniune feelings of anxiety and suspense. No other game even gets close to putting you in these types of situations

If you still haven't drawn then throw me in there if you would.

Torchlight 1 is fine.

My favorite FPS, changes all the time. but right now it's gotta be ArmAII, just for the DayZ mod though. It's the only game that has given me geniune feelings of anxiety and suspense. No other game even gets close to putting you in these types of situations

haven't drawn will do son in just under 3 hours if i aint eating dinner