Massive Torchlight Giveaway [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!]

Stonerboy779

Torchlight 2 please. :)

Favorite FPS, that's a though one. I'll put my 3 that i ejoyed more in chronological order.

Quake 3 Arena, this was the game that i spend playing most in school, right next to Heroes of Might and Magic III. I had so much fun with my school mates playing this on the school machines. Oh the good old memories. :D

Far Cry, getting out of the tutorial area and on to that beach was such an awesome experience, that i re-started the game 15-20 in the 1st week just to go through it again.

Half-Life1 and 2, There is nothing really to say here, these 2 games made giant strides in the FPS genre and had an amazing story to go with them too.

Come to think of it, let me see if i can find thous Far Cry and Half-Life CDs. :D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like Torchlight 2 :D

My favourite FPS would probably be Battlefield 1942. I spent HOURS on that game. The amount of stuff I could do in multiplayer, at the time, was awesome. It wasn't just a run and gun game, but a game of strategy to capture control points. I'm not hte best at reaction-time FPSs so it was nice that I could do well in the game from doing other stuff, like fly planes, heal people, and shoot down vehicles.

TL 2 for me

Halflife (1 but also all of it).

I'd been lonely for a long time but I didn't realise it at the time. I heard her name mentioned by my friends but she was out of my league, i just wasn't in a place where we would be happy with each other.

It was a year later and things had gotten better for me I was moving in the right circles the name came up, I asked around, she was still available! I hardly slept that night and did little else the next day but tidy up, prepare myself - you know the usual silly macho guy stuff. The following weekend arrived, as soon as the bank opened I was out like a shot, money in my pocket, big grin, slight swagger this was going to be a good day. On approaching her things got a little awkward, I walked past at least twice looking out of the corner my eye, heart pounding, palms slightly sweaty. Was I ready for this kind of commitment? Where would it all lead? What if it went wrong? I sucked it all up and pushed it away, I held her hand, she didn't pull away. We walked a little, rode a bus together, we did a little dancing and then ended up back at my place. It was a long night and I've never never looked back. I look at all those foolish feelings of youth the trepidation, the excuses, I'm thankful I committed when I did and only wasted a little time dithering what a wonderful thing she is.

We're still together and I got to meet all her brothers, cousins, other relatives and friends and you know what the excitement and surprises are still enjoyable - even the old ones.

I don't want to know how that story can be classfied at some point as a "first person shooter" :evilgrin:

I'd like Torchlight 2 :D

My favourite FPS would probably be Battlefield 1942. I spent HOURS on that game. The amount of stuff I could do in multiplayer, at the time, was awesome. It wasn't just a run and gun game, but a game of strategy to capture control points. I'm not hte best at reaction-time FPSs so it was nice that I could do well in the game from doing other stuff, like fly planes, heal people, and shoot down vehicles.

Bf1942 will always hold a special place in my heart :wub:

I don't want to know how that story can be classfied at some point as a "first person shooter"

made me laugh it counts :)

Need some more people that haven't got the original Torchlight

made me laugh it counts :)

Need some more people that haven't got the original Torchlight

It's obviously up to you, but I think you should make it so the requirement for requesting T2 is that you already own T1. I think most people are choosing T2 even if they haven't played the first one simply because it's newer and thus "must be better." This way, you'll actually get ppl to request T1.

It's obviously up to you, but I think you should make it so the requirement for requesting T2 is that you already own T1. I think most people are choosing T2 even if they haven't played the first one simply because it's newer and thus "must be better." This way, you'll actually get ppl to request T1.

True but there is a lot of member on occ a a week or so to enter haha

You know Clay I am surprised that you hadn't already pre-ordered with being so active in the Beta :P

You know your Half-life thread to quaote myself from it...

Never ever got into it :D

I guess one of these days I am going to need to try it out and see what all the fuss is about :)

Something else I wanna try out soon is Cryzone. A S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mod for Crysis

True but there is a lot of member on occ a a week or so to enter haha

You know Clay I am surprised that you hadn't already pre-ordered with being so active in the Beta :P

You know your Half-life thread to quaote myself from it...

I'll definitely be getting TL2 one way or another. I had held off because originally a friend was going to buy it, but then his parents cut off his CC. lol. Now I've held off basically to see if I'll pre-order it myself or go into a four-pack to save a few bucks. Unless of course I win this...then I won't have to worry :lol:

I wish I still had my extra copy of HL2 to give you, but I gave it to a classmate who also inexplicably never played it :P

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

All Four Pack offers contain 3 gift subscriptions and 1 subscription towards your own account.

If you already have the subscription on your account, you will not be able to purchase the 4-pack, even if your intention is to send 4 gifts.

We appreciate your understanding with this situation.

If this is unsatisfactory, we can refund the entire purchase and you can purchase the gifts separately, however we cannot give you a fourth gift.

If you have any further questions, please let us know - we will be happy to assist you

What kind of bullsh¡t is this?