The E3 2012 Discussion Thread

WhenKittensATK

So far saw nothing of interest. Saw some Halo 4, BF3 expansions, Black Ops 2, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Resident Evil 6, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Warface, and etc. Nothing that made me say I want to buy that haha.

I think I'll skip over all the press events and just wait for the recaps to show up after seeing all of the footage above and not caring much about it.

Edited by AZNguyen

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The graphics engine reminds me a lot of the Unreal engine preview we saw earlier this year...

It looks like its being benchmarked for a next gen system of some sort... Playstation is up next, could they be announcing something?

I doubt we will see a new console out of them, the PS3 isn't that far into its 10 year life that Sony has stated that their consoles are built for.

I think next year we will defiantly see something from Microsoft, their console is the oldest one currently and in need of a major upgrade.

Could be that Microsoft is waiting to see what Sony dose and vice versa... The last console to be released usually has the better hardware...

Quantic Dream's new game is Beyond, looks good... (Makers of Heavy Rain)

New IP, Ellen Page

http://www.joystiq.c...-heading-to-pl/

It looks good and obviously Ellen Page adds a nice touch, but just not a fan of these type of "games"....to me they're more like interactive stories. Maybe this one will be different, but if it's anything like Heavy Rain or Indigo Prophecy, I'm not going to be a fan.