House M.D. Finale

El_Capitan

FINALLY! yes that had to be in caps, the show has been all down hill since season 3 and honestly once he stop solving medical things every episode it really took a drive. I did have to honor to talk to one of the writers about 2 years ago and told them to please cancel it or go back to solving things. He must of not listen till now :)

To be fair, after he realized his pain killers put him in the nut house I stop watching the show and at that point it was on and off if nothing else was on. If people tell me season 6 was the best and i thought it was kinda lame, than the later ones have to be ten times worse.

Edited by hornybluecow

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't notice this thread before.

I've seen every episode and while some are better definitely better or worse than others, I've enjoyed them all.

I thought the finale and episodes leading up to it were very well done and put a nice cap to the series.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw some epsiodes, but tend to not watch that many medical dramas. I was pleased for Hugh when he got the part, he became less of a fixture on UK tv. I always thought that he could do well on the American TV stuff.

• 5 months later...