neddamttocs

What is you PC speaker setup?

63 members have voted

1. 1. What is you PC speaker setup?

• I dont use speakers, I use headphones
    • Other

This week on the OCC Poll we would like to know what your PCs speaker setup is? Is it a standard 2.1 or 5.1 system? Or is it something a 4.0 system?

Let us Know!

I have a set of corsair sp2500 speakers (2.1), and these things are damn loud.

i also have a corsair hs1 headset and also steelseries siberia v2 to use when i cant run the speakers

Moastly my Q701s running from my audioengine D1.

Although at times I hook my D1 up to my A5+ 2.0 set up to chill to music or to my 600watt 2.1 set up (just a little pos whacked together outta car audio parts I had lying around) when I wan't sound through the whole house.

Thats my laptop and my PC has logitech x-530s now set up as stereo rather than 5.1 which they used to be arrange in. Will still use my q701s and D1 with this most of the time.

Currently I am usually on a laptop so 2.0 but at work its 2.1 and I do still have my 5.1 logitech's for when I get my house back or find another one to buy and sell the meth house that my current house has turned into, and the cops know it and wont do anything about it.

2.0 Speakers from my first computer. They are currently taped to the side of my desk because they were designed to attach to the monitor they came with but I'm using 2 monitors.

My PC uses a combination with Headphones being most often used but a set a set of 2.0 Bose that I use when I want to snack and watch Hulu. My wife's machine that is used for our music has a set of Klipsch Pro Media 2.1.