neddamttocs

Which do you prefer, Wired or Wireless Mouse and Keyboard?

66 members have voted

1. 1. Wired or Wireless?

• Wired
    • Wireless
    • Both

I have always said a true gamer would never use a wireless mouse or keyboard :teehee:

With that said, I use wired on my main desktop. But, wireless on any other PC doesn't bother me!

Tried the best wireless mouses money can buy, and they're still not very accurate. Wired all the way.

For keyboards, I have used wireless keyboards, and they weren't bad. Just can't find any wireless mechanical keyboards... :P

Edited by El_Capitan

I use a wired mouse on my laptop but have a wireless one for it when using it as a dvd player in the motels and wired on my person desktop but wireless on my work comp lol

I have also tried numerous wireless keyboards/mouse and when it comes to gaming, especially FPS, I notice the slight input lag, Wired all the way for the gaming rig, but like at work, I am on wireless mouse/keyboard and I just expense the batteries :D

Wired - I am sensitive to latency

I will say, I used to do wireless because the wire would drive me nuts but the manufacturers have gotten much better with corded mice so I don't have the same problem I used to where mice cords would get stuck and I would have to fight for slack. Now my work mouse is a cheap POS dell mouse and I would take wireless in a second over it. So I guess I should qualify and say - quality wired mouse/keyboard combo.

Definitely like wired more than wireless, but i think that if wireless wouldn't show lag and was the same in a side by side comparison to wired i would think about going wireless.