neddamttocs

Which do you prefer, Wired or Wireless Mouse and Keyboard?

66 members have voted

1. 1. Wired or Wireless?

• Wired
    • Wireless
    • Both

Hello All!

This week on OCC Poll we want to know which you prefer for your mouse and keyboard, Wired or Wireless?

Wireless on the HTPC (actually a keyboard with a touchpad on it) but wired all the way on my desktop. I can't stand the slight lag that even the best wireless mice have.

wireless for my laptop and htpc, i have the wireless naga epic for my main rig, but it has issues in wireless (even after getting a brand new one through RMA) so now i just run it in wired. my 7g is also wired

i voted for wired tho i haven't tried any of those wireless stuffs with my rig. it's the batteries and connection issues it may give somewhat drives me off.

tho Mamba looks promising with it's dual connection options :dunno:

Wired keyboard in the form of my Logitech G19 - I dont move it around like a mouse so the cable doesnt bother me

Wireless mouse in the form of my RAT 9 - I move it around often and a cable bothers me

Wired keyboard in the form of my Logitech G19 - I dont move it around like a mouse so the cable doesnt bother me

Wireless mouse in the form of my RAT 9 - I move it around often and a cable bothers me

Different products, Ducky Shining keyboard, Logitech Performance MX mouse, but agreed entirely. Wireless mouse and wired keyboard = :happy:

Wired mouse and wireless normal keyboard.

Also have 2 wired gaming keyboard.

I actually have both. And, I use wireless on my desktop PC. - Logitech RAZ71.

The one thing I really hate though is that I have to change batteries - haven't yet found any that really last.

They always seem to fail when I am doing a video game and need the mouse. LOL

I feel like a broken record here, but wireless for my HTPC and wired for my other computers.