Sign in to follow this  
Onion

R.I.P Carroll Shelby

I was in vegas and saw a Shelby Cobra parked in valet right next to the front door. I was drawn to it like a magnet and after drooling over it for a minute........opened the driver door and slid on into the driver seat. :evilgrin: Damn fine machine. RIP Mr. Shelby.

I was in vegas and saw a Shelby Cobra parked in valet right next to the front door. I was drawn to it like a magnet and after drooling over it for a minute........opened the driver door and slid on into the driver seat. :evilgrin: Damn fine machine. RIP Mr. Shelby.

New body type (2005-2013) or the older 1999-2004? I love 2001-2004 Terminator Cobras.

I almost bought a Mustang Shelby yesterday damn it.....

Settled for the GT instead oh well......

I saw a 1969 Shelby GT500 a couple of times. Car was a thing of beauty. Plus there are a few Shelby Cobras around these parts too. Either MkIIs or MkIIIs, possibly both. Lovely cars.

RIP one of the car gods.

I saw a 1969 Shelby GT500 a couple of times. Car was a thing of beauty. Plus there are a few Shelby Cobras around these parts too. Either MkIIs or MkIIIs, possibly both. Lovely cars.

RIP one of the car gods.

Had the chance to buy one in 1983 for 18000, Dad would not co sign for the loan.............Now that car is worth bank.