ASUS GTX670 DCII TOP

*stops drooling over evga 670*

i like this one moar, hopefully there is a waterblock, there usually is for the direct cu cards, also needs 4gb vram!

Haven't you guys seen the gigabyte windforce 670 OC edn card which has been getting boost clocks of 1400mhz when overclocked?

It was walking over 680s because it could boost to core speeds nearly 200mhz faster at times than the 680.

I want to see how it compares against the dc-II before deciding.

I read that whole thread about the gigabyte cards, and they ended up with 5 of them. Only 2 would oc +220, one at +195, and 2 more at only +170. So although they are all very very good, the +220 takes a bit of luck to get.

Haven't you guys seen the gigabyte windforce 670 OC edn card which has been getting boost clocks of 1400mhz when overclocked?

It was walking over 680s because it could boost to core speeds nearly 200mhz faster at times than the 680.

I want to see how it compares against the dc-II before deciding.

It still depends on your luck though. And remember that the Gigabyte card uses their 680 PCB with some minor tweeks while the DCII 670 uses a whole different PCB.