God I look like a goofball. :lol:

Do you ever look anything else? :P

You look tiny! or that monitor is huge.

It's a 42". :lol:

Do you ever look anything else? :P

Don't make me trash that case you wanted. :D

Wow I'm a useless idiot...

Was cleaning up the shed a bit today so we could make a trash run to the dump. I grabbed the old shifter boot to throw out since it was full of holes and I had ordered Waco another one already.

We were looking at some things on the interwebs for the miata and a few shifter boots popped up in search results -- that's when I got the oh shit feel...

I forgot that the shifter boot has a stupid little plastic restraining holder type thing on it to mount it -- oh yea -- that went to the dump today without a thought. And surprisingly the stupid plastic piece is hard as heck to find. Found ONE -- $15 shipped.

I'm such a tard.

So what's up with the newsletter :lol:

Please get a dash can for you're first autocross event :thumbsup:

It's a 42". :lol:

that "monitor" is only 1080x1920 isnt it?

the pixels must be huge up that close to it.

also, just measured, my portrait eyefinity setup hits a shade over 42 inches

So what's up with the newsletter :lol:

Please get a dash can for you're first autocross event :thumbsup:

I'm going to try to mount my phone to the roll bar. :lol:

Well someone needs to buy them then don't they? :lol: $220 for the pair is already bargain basement. :P

Update time!

No pics yet (since I'm not entirely done) but the new long tube header is on the car! The stock one fought tooth and nail to come off the damn car (the downpipe bolts were ALL seized) and I ended up pulling the manifold and the downpipe in one piece. It took a bit of force...but it's out. :lol:

The new header didn't fit exactly so I used my dremel to resize a couple of the mounting holes as well as port-matching the flange to the head. Aside from the slight fitment issue, the header itself is an absolutely amazing piece of stainless steel considering it was barely over $100. :cheers:

Once I extend the oxygen sensor wire (it's literally about an inch too short to mount at the new location) I'll be able to fire the car up with a real header for once. :D The muffler should be getting here this week and it should be a cinch to get it installed. :woo: