Miata!

BluePanda

Find the thread where they paint BPs car you will see them holding the rollers.

I had forgotten them, i still don't quite believe it, i do believe you, but i make such a mess of a wall with a roller, i can't imagine the damage i would do a car... :blink:

:woo: comes close.

Agreed -- and the header is here!

Lawn is mowed after three hours of fun -- so now maybe we can put the header on and I can take a turn taking it for a spin. :D

Agreed -- and the header is here!

Lawn is mowed after three hours of fun -- so now maybe we can put the header on and I can take a turn taking it for a spin. :D

Pics of the lawn!

Pics of the lawn!

Strange request...but here's part of the lawn. Thing is huge -- probably about an acre in size and there are a couple ditch like things along the road that make it painful to mow. Yay for a push mower -- I gotta beat up the kid up the street and take his riding lawn mower. :lol:

Anway -- pictures of grass for you and a shot of the bush Waco cut 3 fee off of...haha

post-72615-0-37396800-1338678103_thumb.jpg

post-72615-0-21670600-1338678115_thumb.jpg

Anyway -- back to the Miata-- I drove it to the Grocery Store!!! haha. That's the first time I've actually drove it somewhere besides around the little neighborhood area. Didn't stall it and made it there in one piece -- though I have to thank my co-pilot Waco. :D

Double post -- ooooo I'm BAD...

:lol:

2012-06-02.jpg

I guess I should include a picture of the header, which will go in the car later this week as I told Waco I wanted to drive it around today instead. haha. I drove to the gas station, the grocery store and around the neighbor hood. lol. I'm getting better at it! :D