Miata!

BluePanda

Nope never had my own to drive. Parents nor close family had one while I was driving age either. Couldn't drive Waco's colbalt very smoothly so the Miata gets the beating haha. I took it out when we first brought it home and did pretty damn good. haha Didn't stall it either!! I get the concept, just never had the car to do it. :P

Is that allowed in the States?

I know here in the UK, you can only drive manual if you passed your driving test in one. If you pass in an auto you get a license which prohibits you from driving manual on the road. You would need to re-take your test in order to be allowed.

Is that allowed in the States?

I know here in the UK, you can only drive manual if you passed your driving test in one. If you pass in an auto you get a license which prohibits you from driving manual on the road. You would need to re-take your test in order to be allowed.

Yup the US is dumb. You can about drive anything with a single license here. This is also why I can also rent a 36 foot moving truck and drive it with no instruction too. :lol:

I think flat black can look kickass as long as it's done well. It's almost safe to say that it shows imperfections more than gloss does.

Hmm, LS swap would be a lot of fun but your poor weight distribution :( Let me turbo it for you :D

:lol: Pg, believe me, I already looked into doing an LS swap. It's freaking EXPENSIVE. Maybe after the doctors fix my brain, I graduate (again), and I get a good job. Till then, the little 1.6L engine will have to do. :lol:

Besides, I would bet that I'd have a decent chance at catching him on a "low" speed course even with my anemic engine. :D

It's all about the track. Big track, mustang wins. Small track, Miata wins. The fun part is finding a track with a bit of both and pitting them against each other.

Hmm, LS swap would be a lot of fun but your poor weight distribution :( Let me turbo it for you :D

just drop a 2.5L v6 in it...maybe turbo it....that would be nice...and it wouldn't be too much power like if you put a big block in it...:D

That little 1.5L should do fine with a bunch of weight gone.

Plus it's actually more fun to rag the hell out of a smaller motor and rip on much larger vehicles.

Later down the line once you start doing some minor engine work it'll be a beast of a little car.

:D

Plus it's actually more fun to rag the hell out of a smaller motor and rip on much larger vehicles

:D

I disagree. :lol: In my eyes, nothing is more fun than shredding tires with a huge screaming V8 nearly blowing out your eardrums. Not that I have a huge V8, I'm just sayin'. Maybe I'll do a 5.4 swap someday!

Just like that Top Gear episode where Clarkson drove the Mercedes SLS. He was going very slow on the track, but was having so much fun that he didn't care.

Edited by Onion

I so need to get more HP out of my 2.0T.

What do you drive? Those 2.0T engines have so much potential! Check out www.goapr.com they've got chips for those engines. I've got a 2.0T in my GTI and I'm considering chipping it. The power gains are massive!

What do you drive? Those 2.0T engines have so much potential! Check out www.goapr.com they've got chips for those engines. I've got a 2.0T in my GTI and I'm considering chipping it. The power gains are massive!

we used to have a Volvo s60 2.0T (2002-03spec)...that was a right sleeper...my dad had it to 150mph once....

and that was stock...

2012 CC