Miata!

BluePanda

What happened to them?

They were broken when we bought it. The lights work but they are cracked and don't look very nice. I bought him new ones as a gift for the new car. :D

They were broken when we bought it. The lights work but they are cracked and don't look very nice. I bought him new ones as a gift for the new car. :D

I didn't imply you guys broke them. :lol: I can't wait to see how the Miata does at the track!

My phone decided to play nice and send my next two pics. :lol: It's got a mind of it's own...

The new seats:

post-8484-0-91624200-1336624923_thumb.jpg

And the new convertible top:

post-8484-0-74537600-1336624940_thumb.jpg

I didn't imply you guys broke them. :lol: I can't wait to see how the Miata does at the track!

Well it needs some work yet, and I've got to learn to drive it yet -- but in time I'm sure we'll at least autocross it in the near future. :D

My phone decided to play nice and send my next two pics. :lol: It's got a mind of it's own...

The new seats:

post-8484-0-91624200-1336624923_thumb.jpg

What seats are those? How much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking?

Well it needs some work yet, and I've got to learn to drive it yet -- but in time I'm sure we'll at least autocross it in the near future. :D

You don't know how to drive stick? Only autocross or will you be putting in some actual track time?

You don't know how to drive stick?

Nope never had my own to drive. Parents nor close family had one while I was driving age either. Couldn't drive Waco's colbalt very smoothly so the Miata gets the beating haha. I took it out when we first brought it home and did pretty damn good. haha Didn't stall it either!! I get the concept, just never had the car to do it. :P

What seats are those? How much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking?

They're no-name seats. :lol: They weigh around 15 pounds each (minus the brackets) and I paid $230 shipped for the pair.

I see a 5.0 conversion in your future! That way you can put the onion in his place LOL

:lol: Oh, believe me, I already looked into doing an LS swap. It's freaking EXPENSIVE. Maybe after the doctors fix my brain, I graduate (again), and I get a good job. Till then, the little 1.6L engine will have to do. :lol:

Besides, I would bet that I'd have a decent chance at catching him on a "low" speed course even with my anemic engine. :D