Quite performer

Hyper

I have been debating on replacing my Swiftech MCR220 with another 2x120 rad but wondering if it would be much of an improvement in performance..

Would a XSPC RX240 give much of an improvement in temps over the Swiftech MCR220 im using now? (I'm using low speed push fans, I dont have much room for push/pull and quite is important)

I was trying to keep it inside the case (antec 900).. I have a RX120 setting in a box I thought about mounting to the back of the case which would help..but if im going to hang something off the back it might as well be a triple...I'm currently running a i7-3930k (at 4.2ghz) and 2 GTX285SSC off that swiftech 220... load temps get into the low 70's when im folding on all of it.. I was just looking for a bit more headroom to oc the cpu a bit more..

I was trying to keep it inside the case (antec 900).. I have a RX120 setting in a box I thought about mounting to the back of the case which would help..but if im going to hang something off the back it might as well be a triple...I'm currently running a i7-3930k (at 4.2ghz) and 2 GTX285SSC off that swiftech 220... load temps get into the low 70's when im folding on all of it.. I was just looking for a bit more headroom to oc the cpu a bit more..

If it is going to hang off the back, then go for a rx360 rad with push pull fans.