Just found this, interesting read , make sure to read the full introduction, this site really likes Nividia . :biggrin:

No links from them are allowed on this site. - Bosco

its very close to the 680, i only hope its priced at 350-400, that will really put pressure on amd and their sales will be through the roof

Seriously only a few FPS difference... I wonder what its going to be priced at. If I worked at AMD, I'd be preemptively cleaning out my desk :P

They just can't catch a break.

Hopefully kepler shipments will pick up, not just for 670 but also 680

Edited by 90sgamer

I think the price will be good because it's not their top end card, but I agree AMD will have to start uping their game.:biggrin:

It's a shame that they break NDA without consequences. NVIDIA should put pressure on their partners to squash this kind of thing. If there are no consequences then this will continue to happen. If I put this review out then OCC would be off the map.

like they said, no talk from nvidia so there is no NDA. dunno if that would hold up in court.

I suspect tweaktown isn't ever going to get anything from nvidia directly again.

Edited by hornybluecow

<BR>It's a shame that they break NDA without consequences. NVIDIA should put pressure on their partners to squash this kind of thing. If there are no consequences then this will continue to happen. If I put this review out then OCC would be off the map.<BR>
<BR><BR>Apparently Nividia will not reply to the site so they are not breaking any rules, if you click on the first few links in the intro you will get the whole story about their history with Nividia, that's why I said try and read the whole intro, with the links. I kind of agree with the site.<BR>

Sounds like they have been trying hard to talk to nVidia direct, and not go anywhere.

Also sounds like they have good contacts with partners, as that's who supplied them the 670.

Either way, I cant see how they can get in trouble over this. As they said, they haven't signed an NDA. That requires communication.

Looks like a nice card! :) Depends how much it will cost, but I cant imagine it will be much less than the 680

Sounds like they have been trying hard to talk to nVidia direct, and not go anywhere.

Also sounds like they have good contacts with partners, as that's who supplied them the 670.

Either way, I cant see how they can get in trouble over this. As they said, they haven't signed an NDA. That requires communication.

Looks like a nice card! :) Depends how much it will cost, but I cant imagine it will be much less than the 680

Totally agree !:cheers:

Regardless if it will "hold up in court" blah blah, it's still disrespecting nVidia and if nVidia stands up then tweaktown will be scarce of nVidia products. Yes you get a card from them and they may say "under NDA until May 28th". Yes, you could also be a desperate dick and say "I didn't sign anything!" and post up anyways.

like they said, no talk from nvidia so there is no NDA. dunno if that would hold up in court.

I suspect tweaktown isn't ever going to get anything from nvidia directly again.

The bottom line is that partners are held to the same NDA requirements that we are and even more so since they see the hardware much earlier in the cycle. The NDA is between the partner and NVIDIA, Intel or whomever and the NDA should be sent out before a review site gets the sample. Thats how it works. If this is indeed a case of a partner rep signing out a card from the R&D department and sending it over with a wink and a nudge then shame on them. The partner that broke that NDA will show up as one of their first reviews on a GTX 670 so their first launch article will most likely be the culprit. It makes it harder for people who respect the manufacturer NDA because it means most sites get a short turn around time that numbers either in the days or sometimes hours before launch to try and test and put together an article. As for standing up in court...It should.

It seems that TT has changed philosophies here in the past six months since they moved almost exclusively to Taiwan.

There is almost surely some animosity between them and NVIDIA but they sure dont mind publishing reviews on NV products as they can get their hands on them. That tells you the mind set they have. All this is done for the traffic and add dollars that follow the hits.

The bottom line is that partners are held to the same NDA requirements that we are and even more so since they see the hardware much earlier in the cycle. The NDA is between the partner and NVIDIA, Intel or whomever and the NDA should be sent out before a review site gets the sample. Thats how it works. If this is indeed a case of a partner rep signing out a card from the R&D department and sending it over with a wink and a nudge then shame on them. The partner that broke that NDA will show up as one of their first reviews on a GTX 670 so their first launch article will most likely be the culprit. It makes it harder for people who respect the manufacturer NDA because it means most sites get a short turn around time that numbers either in the days or sometimes hours before launch to try and test and put together an article. As for standing up in court...It should.

It seems that TT has changed philosophies here in the past six months since they moved almost exclusively to Taiwan.

There is almost surely some animosity between them and NVIDIA but they sure dont mind publishing reviews on NV products as they can get their hands on them. That tells you the mind set they have. All this is done for the traffic and add dollars that follow the hits.

I noticed that with TT's GTX 680 review. It was published a day or two ahead of the NDA date and the TT reviewer was just like "we haven't heard anything from NVIDIA Taiwan about an NDA so we're going to publish this now! If they want to contact us, go ahead, we've been trying to reach them unsuccessfully for number of weeks/months."