Jump to content

What type of speaker connector is this?


Recommended Posts

I have an Audiovox CD1072 system that I no longer use, though I was hoping to be able to reuse the speakers. However, I'm not sure what kind of connector this is. Google hasn't helped a bit.






Here's the port, just in case:




Is anyone familiar with this type of speaker connector, and if any converters exist for it (perhaps RCA)?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...