Wired Waco

Actually yes. :lol: My higher thought processes are shot...I can't understand things I know that I know how to do. I can't even code any more and that's pretty much all I do. :lol:

That really sucks. What's the timeline for when they expect you to regain them? I know for concussions such a thing exists. I also know of one person who beat the schedule by making her recovery into a game she played with friends and her husband. The challenge and achievement system pushed her to recover faster.

That really sucks. What's the timeline for when they expect you to regain them? I know for concussions such a thing exists. I also know of one person who beat the schedule by making her recovery into a game she played with friends and her husband. The challenge and achievement system pushed her to recover faster.

It's not a concussion, that much I do know. Timeline for recovery is somewhere between tomorrow and the year 2092. :lol:

Actually yes. :lol: My higher thought processes are shot...I can't understand things I know that I know how to do. I can't even code any more and that's pretty much all I do. :lol:

Pssh... thats easy to understand... you just forgot the tinfoil on the top of that wrap and the Aliens are sucking all your brainwaves... well what little you had ;)