Wired Waco

Define "human" and "contact."

Being around other people. Interacting with them. Involves leaving the computer and potentially going outside to see that bright light in the sky.

Being around other people. Interacting with them. Involves leaving the computer and potentially going outside to see that bright light in the sky.

This is overrated. I'd give my reasoning, but where to begin....

Thats cos you don't live in a country with amazing outdoor spaces :P

Come to Australia :)

Or somewhere equally nice without as many poisonous snakes/spiders/insects/everything. Like New Zealand!

Or somewhere equally nice without as many poisonous snakes/spiders/insects/everything. Like New Zealand!

The poisonous stuff is what lets you know that your alive. Although if you enjoy skiing and bungy jumping deffs hit up NZ.

I'm not surprised that you are having difficulties. Your brain literally loses connections with large impacts. Even punches can do stuff like this.....You're probably going to need to start from square one. You should ask blue panda if your mood and personality have changed since the crash. I'm willing to bet it has just a little bit.

I'm not surprised that you are having difficulties. Your brain literally loses connections with large impacts. Even punches can do stuff like this.....You're probably going to need to start from square one. You should ask blue panda if your mood and personality have changed since the crash. I'm willing to bet it has just a little bit.

No offense but telling him he'll have to start over probably isn't the best encouragement he needs right now. We've been working with doctors on figuring things out...eventually something will work out or it won't. Time will tell.

Lets at least try to stay positive here guys...

No offense but telling him he'll have to start over probably isn't the best encouragement he needs right now. We've been working with doctors on figuring things out...eventually something will work out or it won't. Time will tell.

Lets at least try to stay positive here guys...

Most important thing is to stay positive. If you start feeling depressed or frustrated, it will take longer to regain everything.

I know you said it isn't a concussion but I looked up the story I mentioned earlier, about the woman who made a game to get better after a serious concussion. Her personal game she later transformed into a more general game for anyone to use and adapt their own problems too. If nothing else, it shouldn't hurt to look at.

Original story and game: Jane the Concussion Slayer

Generalized game: SuperBetter

Wow that last picture got me really interested in finding out more on how these machines work.

Hope you get your memory back soon, Waco! I also hope you didn't forget how to drive so you can enjoy that Miata. :lol:

Actually yes. :lol: My higher thought processes are shot...I can't understand things I know that I know how to do. I can't even code any more and that's pretty much all I do. :lol:

Let's hope it's a simpler problem. Head trauma can make it hard or impossible to focus on complicated tasks during recovery, especially a single one at a time.

^This goes away after a little while, so let's hope that's the case.