The Elder Scrolls Online

bp9801

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to play it for a bit, if it doesn't turn out to be huge, I figure not a big loss... 

My biggest fear is that its going to turn out to be another Old Republic... 

Also NDA is still in place to anyone who might be playing this weekend ;)

Got in, played for like 30 minutes, logged out. BORING.

If you're talking about the opening section, it can be, yeah (just like any other MMO). But once you get past that it opens up. Still feels like an MMO at times, but I do enjoy it. Not sure if it'd be the first subscription MMO I'd play/pay for, however. I waited for SWTOR to go F2P after all.

Nah it was 30 minutes of the Khajit island, finished final quest and went to the next area, fell asleep in my chair. The end.

Queues are over 30 minutes for direct login right now. I have seen load screens as long as 20 minutes for some zones. They are seriously overloaded. Now the hope would be that with these lessons they will have server load to handle launch day. However I have $100 that says on official launch days the queues will be huge and we will likely see a server crash or two within the first 4 hours due to overload.

Seriously they know the load that is likely to be coming, why not plan on it and deal with it day one instead of this we will fix it over week one crap every MMO has done.

I tried to hop on about two hours ago, but then was greeted with a login queue of 61 minutes. Yeah, I loaded up Civ V instead. :lol:

I know ZeniMax Online was wanting to break their record of concurrent logins, so I'm just hoping that's the issue. Despite that starting about 9 hours ago.

Playing earlier and about half the conversations required /reloadui since they were stuck. Was a slight issue yesterday, but so much worse than today. Hoping that gets fixed soon.

No crashes, though there was an odd hangup or two.