The Elder Scrolls Online

bp9801

I got my beta key also but I gave it away. I'm not going to play this once its out because of the montly pay plan. I'm tired of games that require paying per month. So far guild wars is the only game that offers this free play plan without trying ot suck even more money out of you with gear and gold.

Rift has a pretty strong F2P plan, most of the things you can purchase are cosmetic and the few things that actually have stats aren't significant enough to make them "pay to win" as some games are.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the game will be awesome there is no doubt about that. But after The Old Republic not living up to end game expectations I am a little worried that this game wont either... The Old Republic is an amazing game, but it just got old, fast... There really wasn't anything to keep you in the game. 

I think ESO is going to end up the same way... It will be awesome at first but nobody wants to keep playing MMOs anymore... 

I'm still undecided. I like most of the changes from the last beta weekend I played, and I was only kicked once (plus I had no log-in issues unlike the weekend in November).

I'm a huge TES fan, but I don't know if I'd see myself playing TESO long-term. I play SWTOR some, but I can go months between sessions (glad it's F2P :lol:) Just never been that into MMOs, despite them having some really great elements. I love a good story, so if the story isn't there, I can't see myself sticking around.

Not gonna play it. I am not sure how far does NDA extends but i'll just say it didn't grab me from the very beginning, storyline is definitely bleak.

I'll give it another shot to see past the starting locations, if the world is truly as immense as they picture it it may change my mind. Also, a little hard to tell about the game without PvP and dungeons aspect. But yeah, first impression is not so shiny.

Edited by Neebitemnemo