The Elder Scrolls Online

bp9801

My biggest problem isn't really the money.  If I'm paying to play a game, I feel like I HAVE to play even though I don't want to just so I feel like I'm getting my moneys worth.  Can anyone relate to that?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest problem isn't really the money. If I'm paying to play a game, I feel like I HAVE to play even though I don't want to just so I feel like I'm getting my moneys worth. Can anyone relate to that?

I second this. There are some times when I have time to play lots of games for long periods of time, but at others I have very little time, and would feel I was wasting money when I was not playing

My biggest problem isn't really the money.  If I'm paying to play a game, I feel like I HAVE to play even though I don't want to just so I feel like I'm getting my moneys worth.  Can anyone relate to that?

That's how I always feel 100%.

I've paid for two MMOs in my life - Dark Age of Camelot and RIFT. I spent hours upon hours in both games and only stopped when I decided I didn't have the time to devote to them anymore.

I don't have anything against P2Ps if I have the time. $15/month is steep though, but maybe that's just the one-month price and will be down to at least $12/month if you sub for a year. For both DAOC and RIFT, I did 1-year subs because it's cheaper that way in the long-run and if I'm going to play an MMO and can't devote at least a year to it, what's the point?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I got my beta key also but I gave it away. I'm not going to play this once its out because of the montly pay plan. I'm tired of games that require paying per month. So far guild wars is the only game that offers this free play plan without trying ot suck even more money out of you with gear and gold.