bp9801

The Elder Scrolls Online

Just in case anyone didn't receive a confirmation email...

"We identified an issue affecting a small number of ESO beta applications submitted last week. The following steps represent the best way to resolve this issue.

If you have not received a confirmation e-mail documenting our acceptance of your beta sign-up application, please re-submit your application using a different e-mail address. Be sure to add [email protected] to your

Just in case anyone forgot they signed up for the beta... invites are going out later in March.

Some info from the FAQ.

What is a beta event?

In the beginning of the beta program, invitations will be for scheduled play sessions. This means that the game will only be available for play during specific times (provided in the invitation). Every beta event will have a clear focus; our developers will be looking for feedback on specific areas, features, or other gameplay elements. 

How long are beta events and when are they held?

At first, beta events will generally be held on the weekends, and each test will have limited windows of access to the game. You

Fuck.... 20GB I forgot to check that sort of thing.... I don't have 20GB free on my SSD. Might need to buy a new SSD

Are you implying you don't have a HDD in your system??

Fuck.... 20GB I forgot to check that sort of thing.... I don't have 20GB free on my SSD. Might need to buy a new SSD

Are you implying you don't have a HDD in your system??

My primary system is a laptop so yeah no HDD haha will probably upgread and finally sell off my spare gear to get it.

New screenshots are available. Looks pretty good, even if it's definitely an MMO in appearance. I mean the characters and monsters look good and how something in The Elder Scrolls should look. Just kind of..  generic in the ruins, I guess.

New screenshots are available. Looks pretty good, even if it's definitely an MMO in appearance. I mean the characters and monsters look good and how something in The Elder Scrolls should look. Just kind of..  generic in the ruins, I guess.

As great as the TES series has always been, most locations have always had the "generic fantasy look" to them. Those screens are as I'd expect locations to look in a TES game, so I'm glad that's coming across in the TESO as well. Still very curious to see how co-op and PvP play out in a once single-player only experience though.

As great as the TES series has always been, most locations have always had the "generic fantasy look" to them. Those screens are as I'd expect locations to look in a TES game, so I'm glad that's coming across in the TESO as well. Still very curious to see how co-op and PvP play out in a once single-player only experience though.

In Oblivion and Skyrim, yeah, I suppose. In Morrowind, not really. Just the visual style of the rest of the land though, so it makes sense there.

There is a lot of detail though, more so than other MMOs that really dumb it down. I'd just like to see how it all looks without the cinematic angles. Still, it gives me hope, but like you, want to see how the multiplayer elements play out.

20 bucks this game flops in its first year.

paypal. Whos on?

Somebody sig this.

:teehee:

Don't much care if it flops or not.  Im in on the retail regardless and if I get 6 months of decent entertainment I'll be happy.