The Elder Scrolls Online

bp9801

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't get in unfortunately. Ah well, good luck to everyone else! :thumbsup:

How do you know you didn't get in? Did they announce who got in or what?

They won't be sending anything out for a while yet. As per the Facebook post:

"We are aware that some people have still not received their beta sign-up confirmation email after successfully submitting an ESO beta application. We are aware of this issue and are currently investigating it. We will provide an update about it by 5:00 PM Eastern Time on Monday, January 28th.

As a reminder, we are not sending out beta invitations yet. When we do, we'll make an announcement about it on our website, here on Facebook, and our other ESO social media pages so that everyone knows to keep an eye on their email."

https://www.facebook.com/ElderScrollsOnline/posts/553838977959473

How do you know you didn't get in? Did they announce who got in or what?

Because otherwise I'd have a nice little beta invite sitting in my inbox right now :lol:

...and on a side note, I think publishing a list would be a little self-defeatist considering they want beta participants to be anonymous :teehee:

Edit: Didn't realise they hadn't sent out invites yet :blush:

Edited by EuroFight

They send out a confirmation email saying thanks for signing up and we'll let you know in another email if you get in.

"Thank You For Signing Up For The Elder Scrolls Online Beta.

If you are selected for beta we will notify you by email with all the information you need to get in the game."

They send out a confirmation email saying thanks for signing up and we'll let you know in another email if you get in.

"Thank You For Signing Up For The Elder Scrolls Online Beta.

If you are selected for beta we will notify you by email with all the information you need to get in the game."

Yeah I got that, I thought I saw something that said they will notify you within 48 hours if you have got in, but obviously that is not the case. Cheers for the info bp :cheers:

I chose Mario since this is a gaming-related facepalm :tongue:

Alright you win...this time... :tongue:

Edited by EuroFight

I wont.. it will consume my entire life and not good in this precise moment im after a girl so nonono bad idea but it would have been awesome..

ill stick to offline games and the stu.pid online game i just cant leave.. is booring and not good anymore but i cant just leave it