Need to change MOBO

Bad idea tj :P I have no issues with MSI boards have an old lga775 board and two 1155 boards one that is pre b3 revision and they are all running fine :)

My main rig has an MSI Z68 mobo in it :lol:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad idea tj :P I have no issues with MSI boards have an old lga775 board and two 1155 boards one that is pre b3 revision and they are all running fine :)

My main rig has an MSI Z68 mobo in it :lol:

So you don't remember the three people that came to this site saying that their MSI board has BIOS issues with their VGA cards?

I remember when the PCI 3.0 revision came out and even I was recommending the same Z68 board to people and they came back to the site with issues. That is when I stopped recommending it to people.

Not to mention that I am working on RMAing my friends video card (MSI twin frozer 2 560 ti) that was DOA, and MSI is saying that they "might" (operative word because the could surprise me) claim it as customer damage. WE HAVEN'T EVEN HAD THE FANS SPIN UP. How would it be customer damage? It is that kind of BS that I get from MSI ALL the time. (P.S. I know it is DOA because I have tested it in multiple systems and the card won't do anything at all)

Dr. Death is right that I have owned very few MSI products personally, but dealing with customers that want custom builds, and my friends who all had me build them PCs, I would say that 25% of my experience with MSI is negative. Product wise I do not have an issue with it. But the customer service just really doesn't seem to care.