My first PC gaming build :)

Gamer76

ok it seems to be sorted now .... but how the heck am i gonna install sabertooth drivers into SSD.

it asked me 3 options ... 1 - 32bit, 2 64 bit , 3 - command line

i chose 2 -64 bit .. then it asked to install floppy disc A:

??? i dont have floppy A drive.

what should i do next?

thanks and hope you can help me

dscf2965e.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

ok guys see if you can help me on this one ... nearly all done ....

I installed 2 x 1TB sata hdd , they dont show up on my computer next to SSD . but they do show on device manager.

what else should i do to see them on my computer so i can start installing stuff in it

thank you

ok guys see if you can help me on this one ... nearly all done ....

I installed 2 x 1TB sata hdd , they dont show up on my computer next to SSD . but they do show on device manager.

what else should i do to see them on my computer so i can start installing stuff in it

thank you

IIRC, i have this new 500GB WD added as my internal storage who didn't show up at My Computer neither. somebody just told me that i have to fix something with it at Win7s Disk Management Tools, FORMAT the 500GB drive and there it shows in My Computer then. it's my first time doing such :P

you've got a nice load of awesome gears there btw! :cheers:

Try this:

Go to start -> Right Click 'Computer' -> 'Manage'

Under 'Storage', go to 'Disk Management' and check if your drive is 'Active'. If not, right click and choose 'Make Partition Active'.

And don't forget to Format your Drives to NTFS

:cheers:

Edited by vandreadstriker

thank you Van that worked.

then i did the prime95 test .it ran for 3 and half hrs with no problems..... just wondering how long do you recommend it to run for? while it was doing the test my cpu temp sat 61-62 ish degree . 32 ish degree idle normal usage without prime95 running.

Also whats the safest highest temp for graphic card GTX geforce evga 2GB ? it ran to 70 degree while i was using 3dmark06 test on it

thank you Van that worked.

then i did the prime95 test .it ran for 3 and half hrs with no problems..... just wondering how long do you recommend it to run for? while it was doing the test my cpu temp sat 61-62 ish degree . 32 ish degree idle normal usage without prime95 running.

Also whats the safest highest temp for graphic card GTX geforce evga 2GB ? it ran to 70 degree while i was using 3dmark06 test on it

Your temps are all fine. You could run prime longer but at 3hrs it's pretty safe to assume you're going to be stable in most cases.

If you use something like evga precession you can change your fan curve for more cooling and better noise. Although 70C full load in a benchmark is okay for a gpu.

Huh.. Thought you were running on a GTX570 :biggrin:

That's a good score for a GTX680 IMO.. I think you can still push your clocks and get nearer to 1K.

Some people do Prime95 for 24hrs to make sure it's stable. IMO 6 hours should be good (After all, you're not going to stress your CPU 6 hours everyday, do you?)

As for temps, try to stay below 80C for SB CPUs. GPU can go as high as 90C and still be fine (though it depends on your comfort zone). Personally I'd stay between 80-85C Max.

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Your temps are all fine. You could run prime longer but at 3hrs it's pretty safe to assume you're going to be stable in most cases.

If you use something like evga precession you can change your fan curve for more cooling and better noise. Although 70C full load in a benchmark is okay for a gpu.

+1

I think that even 3 hours of prime is more than enough. I already got a crash in Prime after 15 minutes, but I think that after 30 minutes or an hour it is stable, since it will have more than enough time to get the temperatures stable. And 70º in furmark, OCCT or other similar programs for the GPU is OK. You can still go for something like 80-90º.

Anyway, doesn't the Sabertooth Z77 have a button that does a screenshot in the bios? I think its the F12. :P