Sign in to follow this  
dr_bowtie

can someone make a Scallop overlay for me?

those are both fine... they look a little jagged though but I bet they will be fine...

could you make them both in the colors I want/need and list them for me?

I think the balance need to be more like the one I posted in the 1st post...as far as where the top and bottom meet.... but the transparency works great... so tops colors as I listed earlier... :) thank you :)

Cool cool will do it and upload it later. Making lasagna for dinner right now.

Will also up the quality it was just rough and fast.

Edit: here is some and when I can be bothered tomorrow I will try and work out how to clear out my old uploads I am having no luck right now :/

Hmmm the pics appear to be compressing and getting jaggard when I save but mind aint working right now.

Tiered and just going to watch weeds before crashing. Will sort out a nice flames one and up it with the same colours also have a pink and white to up for the zig-zag design.

Edited by Stonerboy779

sweet thanks... yeah if you can figure out the jaggy thing that would be great if not then you could always message them to me over windows live or something

Stonerboy, google images "scallop paint job" and you will see the style he is looking for. Once you see it, you will recognize it.

the ones he listed is perfect and in the colors I like... just prefer the jagged edges not be there... but so far they have done exactly what I wanted....I've overlayed them so I can get the different color effects

:lol: I forgot about this.

Sorry doc I am going to make the overlay again tonight today is going to be a bit busy because I am collecting people from the airport.