can someone make a Scallop overlay for me?

I need/want an over lay that will put scallop graphics on a model car... the top can be colors like white , blue, red, yellow, pink, purple and the bottom transparent.

size would be 1024x1024 with the scallop striped being in the tops 1/4 of the sheet.... I tried to do this in paint but it doesnt look good nor is it pretty...

I have a flames one that I snagged off the net for an idea of what I want... I just want one in scallops to go with the theme....Ilike like to try one to see if i over lay it that it will work on the color I choose with whatever the top color is painted... I am sure this might be a quick simple job for someone with skills... which isnt me...

flames theme

242546_220322507991164_149337358423013_755017_566920_o.jpg

all I need is an overlay in either jpeg or png format thats 1024x1024

here is what i mean.... although the scallops would need to be closer together and better looking...bottom transparent and the top I would like in each of the colors listed... someone with mad skills coupld prolly do this in like 5 minutes with photoshop?

I made that in MS Paint in like 2 minutes but it isnt straight nor nice looking and I dont have photoshop nor mad skills :(

its just an overlay so I can overlay the graphic on a picture of a car to see what the result will look like... no actual painting of a real car involved ;)

scallops.jpg

I am looking more for the pattern than shiny or metallic...colors can be anything of the hues I listed... thats up to your imagination...there can even be an off color stripe separating the two like in the picture you linked... the overlay is just going to be a generic overlay that I will color the body vartious colors and put the overlay on top to make the scallop graphics thats why the bottom should be transparent if that works... if not then I'll have to make the whole think color combo'd... like blue on bottom purple or pink on top or something... yelllow I am sure you get the picture... just my MS paint skills suck too and I could get the lines even...

the flame one I attached in the first post is an overlay but with both colors on already...

http://m.flickr.com/...N00/3266466949/

So the shiny bit that looks like mother of pearl (scallop Damon that word sounds weird to me) is what your after and then a standard metallic colour or some thing or other on the other side of the pattern.

He doesn't mean mother of pearl, beside being the shellfish scallop means that cutout pattern

definition of scallop: 2. One of a series of curved projections forming an ornamental border.

Okay makes sense and by transparent you want an image that is blank so it shows through on whatever you overlay it.

Your seperating border, flames? Zig zag? What would you like? I will mess with paint.net and make you an image.

yea bottom transparent so the color under shows thru... I am going to try that and see if it works so it wont need to be two-toned...

top half of the zig-zags should be any color... really I'd like one in all the basic colors like Red, Pink, Purple, Yellow, blue, green, white if the transparency works if not then we could get color crazy and mix and match them up

More or less zig-zags? Longer, shorter? Name all the colours you want and I will give you them all with a white stripe, black stripe, no stripe and transparent bottom to a png image that is 1024x1024 pixels.

If you wan't anything else just ask and I will up everything to my dropbox to make it easy.

Edit: messed with the flames pic if you are interested at all

Edited by Stonerboy779