(FS) MSI GX 640 gaming laptop

ddkshah

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that i am being fair with $825. You really can't find a laptop this powerful for less used or new.

No it's fair, definitely a great start. Good luck on your sale man, sorry if I was cramping your style. Just called it like I saw it :cheers:

I had a guy do that on me once...but lucky I took a screenshot before as I was lookin at some others as well

Lol he must have felt pretty dumb

the price is all in the gpu. My 5850m which has gddr5 is still far more powerful than the gt540m that you got in your laptop. In desktop performance terms my gpu is a gtx 570 vs your gtx550.

of course I might have gone overboard with asking for $900 but I think that $850 is fair.

You honestly think you 5850m card is as powerful as a 570? Lmao you scored 2100 on 3dmark11, I scored 7250. The laptop is worth $700-$800 so you're right in that ballpark, but please get your facts right. Your desktop equivalent is a 5770.

You honestly think you 5850m card is as powerful as a 570? Lmao you scored 2100 on 3dmark11, I scored 7250. The laptop is worth $700-$800 so you're right in that ballpark, but please get your facts right. Your desktop equivalent is a 5770.

I don't think that was the point of his analogy.