Sign in to follow this  
bp9801

NVIDIA is Preparing Something..

Maybe they are about to announce actually having a supply of chips to be able to sell some video cards to the rest of us. I find it funny that my sources keep saying there is not a supply issue :snap:

What about the 9800 GX2?

Don't even mention that abomination to me that card and I have a bad history :lol:

I meant double in that it was exactly as powerful as two 4870 1GB cards. There was no difference in performance between it and discrete cards. :) The 4850X2 was similar.

Oh gotcha, yeah it scaled amazing

Maybe they are about to announce actually having a supply of chips to be able to sell some video cards to the rest of us. I find it funny that my sources keep saying there is not a supply issue :snap:

If had an advatage over the other main company and had another better product coming out soon, would you flood the shelves with the product? From a business standpoint its a smart move.

Behold the GTX 690!

Dual GK104 GPUs, 3072 CUDA cores, 64 ROPS, 128 Texture units, and 4GB GDDR5 on a 512-bit interface. Requires two 8-pin PCIe power connectors.

Behold the GTX 690!

Dual GK104 GPUs, 3072 CUDA cores, 64 ROPS, 128 Texture units, and 4GB GDDR5 on a 512-bit interface. Requires two 8-pin PCIe power connectors.

That.

Is.

Sexy. :)