WTB Logitech X-540 Sub

TheyCallMeGunny

I have all 5 speakers from my Logitech X-540 setup.

But my subwoofer/controller died over a year ago. I've been using some crappy stereo receiver for a while, and I can hardly take it anymore.

So if anyone has the subwoofer from a Logitech X-540, I want to buy it off you. I can buy it as soon as the 1st of next month (May, 2012), but it'd be nice if you could post that you have it int he meantime.

I really don't want to shell out 80 bucks on a whole new set when I can just use the ones I already have.

I'm not entirely sure what the sub alone is worth, so I posted an offer price of $30. That's my starting point.

-Please make sure to include if the cables are included (the 3.mm cables connecting the sub to the computer's audio outputs.)

Edited by dragonsdontfly

Well, not sure if this would help. But, I have a spare X-540 sub. However, the control module was cut off. So if you have the know-how to rig a volume control to it, then let me know :thumbsup:

Sorry, but have to decline both. I doubted anyone would have just the sub lol, but here's more specifically my intent:

I need the sob and it's control knob.

And I don't want to pay for the full setup since i already have half of it.

I may just end up getting a better stereo receiver of some sort.. Because I have too many other upgrades planned for this PC to also have to replace my 540's.

-Although onion, I will check the price with you for the full set-up. If it's affordable, I might get it and just keep this receiver and speakers hooked up to the TV for my gf.. I got her hooked on two things:

Soundwh0ring, and fast computers. She has been converted, because now slow PCs at work drive her up a wall, and small whiny speakers irritate her: I have fulfilled my purpose in life; raising someone else's standards without them expecting it xD

Edited by dragonsdontfly