Turnaround

Daragh

Yes tis tempting, they include an adapter that fits onto the mainboard for the extention hub on the front to fit into...but it doesn't fit properly apparently. At any rate it is cheaper for me to get the CM as its on sale, so it makes sense (more features warranty and better build). I do prefer the look of the Tauron in green but it makes sense to go with the sale item that turns out cheaper.

It's $4 cheaper and 200mm fans ain't cheep.

Build quality of both cases is good and the sharkoon fans as case fans are better for airflow to noise than the coolermaster counter parts.

As rad fans they suck :lol:

:lol: I'll take your word for it! As I said, I do have a large fan sitting there (long story short: I helped a mate build his new comp, he didn't know what went where. He had some spare fans so he gave me a couple as thanks so I do have enough to fill the top fan slot). So it really isn't a bother. the extra. $4 cheaper is true, but shipping is also cheaper. And slience isn't an issue for me, my pc for the last few years was a dell dimension 4600 (before it died) sounded like a jetplane about to explode :teehee: . So anything quieter than that will be bliss :lol: Edited by Daragh

Photos of the beast :teehee:

Sorry about the quality taken from my phone :rolleyes:

A little bit of trivia:

1. The case supports a grand total of two fans (the holes on the side don't fit any fan size known to man)

2. The case also has a front USB hub- this is its only feature. Its a 2 port internally connected thing, that was somehow put on upside down

3. There is no possible way to use any kind of cable management because, in an amazing act of intelligence the space in the back has no holes leading into it- hence you can't feed the cables in.

4. The CPU cutout is in the wrong spot (even for intel motherboards).

5. I have switched this thing on a grand total of 6 times. 3 where to troubleshoot 2 where to test windows and one was to benchmark (I forgot to save the scores though)

6. Its noisy as hell, seriously I don't know which is worse, the PSU or the AMD stock fan; its on the same level as the families dead dimension (when it worked).

post-85865-0-87909000-1336893874_thumb.jpg

post-85865-0-63903400-1336893913_thumb.jpg

post-85865-0-39332600-1336894013_thumb.jpg

post-85865-0-38977000-1336894089_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So the case came today which is nice I just finished moving everything over and installed the new PSU. It does mean I can get the old one out of the room and free up space so thats good. I ordered the CPU on saturday, the motherboard should be ordered soon. I will post pics at some point in the newar future