Crysis 3

DanTheGamer11

It's Alpha guys :3 It is a shame though, my laptop can run Crysis on max with no AA at 25fps... I'm struggling to get 5-10 in Crysis 3 with the lag spikes :(

It's alpha but it's the exact same game engine they used for crysis 2. shouldn't really be performance issues

It's alpha but it's the exact same game engine they used for crysis 2. shouldn't really be performance issues

It's a newer version(CE3+) and an older alpha stable build... that's the only reason I can say, it baffles a lot of people on the forums why it's running poorly.

New patch released :3

It just felt like I wasn't really achieving anything by reaching the objectives...yay I captured another base! Wow! What does this enable me to do? Capture the next base!

That's the point lol, you get to win too :3 I'm surprised hunter mode wasn't included :(

Yeah but I wanted to get a &%@$ airstrike.

I mean they could have made the points look like a field control panel and when you capture it you have the ability to rain fire on your enemies, I mean, it would put some objective into the multiplayer

Yeah but I wanted to get a &%@$ airstrike.

I mean they could have made the points look like a field control panel and when you capture it you have the ability to rain fire on your enemies, I mean, it would put some objective into the multiplayer

Lol that wouldn't match the setting(enclosed in nanodome)... they should reward the objective players... you do get a shield :3