Battlefield 3

TheyCallMeGunny

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was fun gaming with everyone last night. Had over a squad full at one point until Razorback did his mysterious disappearance again. (I knew he left when we didn't hear mic feedback anymore lol). I think dragonsdontfly will fit in just nicely with the crude humor and mad skillzzz we put down on bf3 haha

It was fun gaming with everyone last night. Had over a squad full at one point until Razorback did his mysterious disappearance again. (I knew he left when we didn't hear mic feedback anymore lol). I think dragonsdontfly will fit in just nicely with the crude humor and mad skillzzz we put down on bf3 haha

Mad skillz? Man a monkey coulda beat me by flinging crap at me last night xD

Like I say about the other day, I've been a bit preoccupied lol. But I'm excited today because my f'n upgrades are finally gonna be here. By 4PM (EST) everything should be here.. So I hope the excitement beats the stress and gets me playing like I was before that Larry incident lol.

_PS: I'm preoccupied because that guy was one of Christy's friends. And it's never fun to have to beat up your girlfriend's friend. I've been trying to think of how to make it easier on her having to cut a friend out (even though it was a necessity.)

I bought her an easel (because she loves to paint) and a new paint tray.. But until it gets here, it aint gonna help lol.

Edited by dragonsdontfly