Battlefield 3

TheyCallMeGunny

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just put in about 43 hours at work over the last 3 days main rig is down so is laptop(Waiting on RMA from toshiba) so no bf3 for me till I can get one of them back up and running. you can send me a friend request name in sig :)

what.the.hell guys get online

Sorry last night had an unexpected turn. Ended up starting a bar fight because some jackazz wouldn't leave my girl alone and then followed her home.

I'll be online about 10AM til I don't know when.

-I'll be on after I change my band-aid, cut my elbow smashing his head off the pool table. :whistling: Just kidding about the band-aid part.

Funniest part (bartender, me, me):

"I'm calling the cops!"

*Kicks the door with the security trigger on the handle* Alarm sounds.

"I'll save you the trouble" :evilgrin:

Btw I'm noticing the areas I need to work on.

-Airborne Vehicles (I'm 'okay' in a jet, terrible in a heli.)

-Conquest Large (because these maps involve vehicles)

And there's two maps I'm having trouble with, whose names I'll post when I remember them.

Any other game mode or map, and I usually do pretty good. But those ones I've gotta work on, because I basically suck royal nuts at them.

Edited by dragonsdontfly

Everyone missed the ownage Alex and I delt last night on BF3. Ended up staying up late and getting about 3-4 hours in. Regretting it now as a I doze in and out at my desk at work today haha.

This round with Alex on metro was probably one of the craziest matches I have ever played haha:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/t0asty_peeps/stats/247256627/#!/bf3/battlereport/show/27542776/1/247256627/

Everyone missed the ownage Alex and I delt last night on BF3. Ended up staying up late and getting about 3-4 hours in. Regretting it now as a I doze in and out at my desk at work today haha.

This round with Alex on metro was probably one of the craziest matches I have ever played haha:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/t0asty_peeps/stats/247256627/#!/bf3/battlereport/show/27542776/1/247256627/

Ya you had a crazy game, I was catching up once I switched the medic though. Metro is just too easy to get points on

So I got BF3, joined the OCC platoon. I played a couple quick-matches but they were big maps with jets, etc. and only like two people in each team :lol:

It was a good chance for me to work on my piloting skills though, and I gotta admit those helicopters are a pain!