Path of Exile

WhenKittensATK

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, you went screenshot mad. :D

Not compared to other games I've played...I have like 200 apiece in DAO and BAA. It's hard to take screens in an action-oriented game like PoE though. lol

Not compared to other games I've played...I have like 200 apiece in DAO and BAA. It's hard to take screens in an action-oriented game like PoE though. lol

Those games you'd need to hop onto Xfire to see the pics. On Steam, well, you have nearly 300 in RAGE and nearly 100 in Mass Effect 2. You haven't gone farther than Archangel in ME2 either. :P

Those games you'd need to hop onto Xfire to see the pics. On Steam, well, you have nearly 300 in RAGE and nearly 100 in Mass Effect 2. You haven't gone farther than Archangel in ME2 either. :P

I don't recall anyone asking you :P

• 2 months later...

Theres still 10 hours of the free open beta weekend if anyone wants to play!

I need to hop on tonight....haven't played since they revamped the passive skill tree, so I have a lot of unspent points to use. lol

To those of you who enjoy this game AFTER this weekends 'free beta event' I have two keys available to give out.

back after disappearing for forever

I loved the game, so if no one else wants the key I would be more than happy to take it. I'm not all to crazy of the possibility of restarting a wiped character, though, so I'm not in a hurry to get into it.