I almost died...

Waco

WOOT! Just found out today that Waco will be getting $7200 back after adjustments and paying off what he owes. Looks like a nice down payment on another car. Still working on what that "new" car will be. Thought about another Cobalt, but I keep telling him, it just wouldn't be the same. :P

VW GTI! :lol:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOT! Just found out today that Waco will be getting $7200 back after adjustments and paying off what he owes. Looks like a nice down payment on another car. Still working on what that "new" car will be. Thought about another Cobalt, but I keep telling him, it just wouldn't be the same. :P

Anyway, yup, just super happy he's still here -- nice knowing it's not going to really cost us anything, and HE'S STILL HERE!!! :whoa:

Glad he wont be upside down financially.

The other thing that worries me is that makes two different really significant impacts I know of where the airbags on a small Chevrolet did not deploy. Hence my reason for never buying a Chevrolet again.

Glad he wont be upside down financially.

The other thing that worries me is that makes two different really significant impacts I know of where the airbags on a small Chevrolet did not deploy. Hence my reason for never buying a Chevrolet again.

Isn't the Chevy slogan "Like a Rock"? An airbag would be opposite of that :lol:

I think the problem was that he didn't actually impact the front of the car hard enough to set off the airbag sensors, fortunately (the EMTs said it would have been much worse for him). A lot of the imact to the car was the sides of the car, right then left, a somewhat "slower" way of stopping. :teehee:

I think the problem was that he didn't actually impact the front of the car hard enough to set off the airbag sensors, fortunately (the EMTs said it would have been much worse for him). A lot of the imact to the car was the sides of the car, right then left, a somewhat "slower" way of stopping. :teehee:

Yeah, bumper cars is a "slower" way of stopping. :P

Glad to hear you're getting a decent amount back and don't have to pay off a ton of hospital bills.

Thankfully my insurance is covering everything 100% except for my meds. Going in again on Monday to get my wrists re-checked out for possible casts. They hurt far more than they should for being small fractures.

Isn't the Chevy slogan "Like a Rock"? An airbag would be opposite of that :lol:

LOL

Ive seen HHR's that had impact damage that should not have set off the airbags where it lit them off and then seen them with damage that should have set them off but they just did not go off.