Sign in to follow this  
Bosco

Got A New Hard Drive

I got a new IBM 120GB Deskstar hard drive. It seems to be really fast. I transfered 20gigs to it in under 7mins.

I'm ready for the lan party this weekend :)

Again???? You have one every weekend it seems lol :D

Again???? You have one every weekend it seems lol :D

every other weekend :)

This one is just at a friends house, about 10 people :D

It's still a blast!

132, not bad not bad :)

One of these dayz I'm gonna make it 2 a LaN Party somewherez. Leech some files, play some games, drink something, smoke something....... and bring along the old ladie for a ride back. But she has to stay in the car during the party if theres any chicks there........you know.......incase I get lucky B)

:lol:

:P...

Wow, you did get a really good deal. I've never been to a LAN party either. I'm gonna have like a 4 person one at my house soon. 4 People were choosen because thats all I got on my hub...it sucks :angry:

Only problem we had havin 4 ppl was that it gets a little boring in games like counter-strike... especially when my friend got all pissed cause I kicked his ....

but ya, if you have that problem then d/l some bots.. makes in much more fun...

i like the ibm deskstars too. i have a 60gb and a 120gb deskstar 7200rpm and they both are extremely fast and they are not that loud and you probably won't even notice them if you have some fans. the only thing though is that they get blazing hot. they are almost to the point where you cannot hold your finger on there. especially since mine are stacked on top of eachother. i really gotta get a new case or mount one of them somewhere else. but as soon as my ordered 60mm fans and grills get here i can gonna cut a couple front 5.25" bay slot covers so that the 60mm fans fit in them for my own hd cooler and it might help my cpu temp also my cpu fans suck air from the front of the case