PlayStation 4 (PS4)

Fogel

Checked my Amazon account "shipping now" never looked so good. :woo:

Your order was canceled, please contact customer care...

That would not make for a happy day.  Do not joke about such things!!!

Sorry we accidently shipped you a xbox one.

FYI, Resogun and Contrast are both available for free starting today through PS+...no need to wait for Tuesday's Store Update.

For some reason though, it's NOT listed under the PS+ section...but you can find them under the PS4 section and add them to your cart that way. I did it through the web store on my PC.

I keep joking with the wife that I want a PS4 for my birthday next week. We have twins coming in just over two months, so I really don't think I'll have time for playing. That, and I haven't played with our Wii in almost a year. The console I had previous to the Wii? A Sega Genesis. I have a feeling that a PS4 is just not coming at all...

IMHO the PS4 launch seems like a dud, Neither I nor none of my friends were able to get one and it seems like there are a lot of issues with them right now. Also they won't get anymore stock until January?? I really wanted to get a PS4 instead of a Xbox one but Sony is telling me otherwise. Just my 2 cents today.

IMHO the PS4 launch seems like a dud, Neither I nor none of my friends were able to get one and it seems like there are a lot of issues with them right now. Also they won't get anymore stock until January?? I really wanted to get a PS4 instead of a Xbox one but Sony is telling me otherwise. Just my 2 cents today.

Sony has sold more PS4s on launch day than every other console has ever sold in its first WEEK.

lQTjefL.png

I could have told you that you weren't gonna get a PS4 anytime soon lol. I had mine pre-order since E3 when they announced the price. I did hear that sony is trying for 5million units by xmas so there is a much higher chance of grabbing one this generation compared to the PS2. Sony screwed up last time and only shipped a milllion world wide and most to japan, this time sony said most of the units went to the US as they figured the japanese are going to buy it after the holidays anyways.

Sorry to say this... Sony PS4 launch is not a dud.. IMHO it was your fault for not pre-ordering it.. You really expected it to get a store at launch? Hmm maybe yes if you camped outside a store that was able to stock some.. If you really wanted one, you would have pre-ordered one like millions other did.. Sorry to say that.. 

Second I was browsing a web over the weekend and there was a link at a website n4g.com and it mentioned (don't know how accurate that site is) that all the problems that PS4 is having because an intern supposedly damaged the units to protest Foxconn's treatment of its employees... ?? that particular intern posted it on the net and has been deleted.. All this from that website.. who knows.. 

Edited by Gremlin

The local GameStops I went had all been sold out of PS4s since the middle of August or September. Either way, if you didn't pre-order then you wouldn't be able to get one at launch. Maybe if you were in a major market with a Sony store, then sure, but otherwise, pre-order. It's pretty much how every major console launch is nowadays. No pre-order, no launch day system.

The Xbox Ones are the exact same way. If you didn't pre-order then you more than likely aren't going to get one until the new year. It's just how things go.