Fogel

PlayStation 4 (PS4)

:rolleyes:

It's already been confirmed as FAKE. Next time it would pay to do a little research first.

It's already been confirmed as FAKE. Next time it would pay to do a little research first.

i did and coulndt find anything :S

A little harsh huh? He did state "potential".

Because articles like this were already published before he made his post here.

all i had to go on are new trailer ps4 or anything, and i didnt found that otaku article so i didnt knew better :/

Not necessarily a PS4 game (platforms are unannounced), nor do we even know if it's a worldwide game or just Japan, but this trailer was too badass not to post:

The name is Panopticon, posted by Japan Studio. Apparently more will be unveiled on the 21st.

Not necessarily a PS4 game (platforms are unannounced), nor do we even know if it's a worldwide game or just Japan, but this trailer was too badass not to post:

VIDEO!

The name is Panopticon, posted by Japan Studio. Apparently more will be unveiled on the 21st.

Lol random as hell and beautiful, it can't be anything but Japanese

Edited by IVIYTH0S

VIDEO!

Lol random as hell and beautiful, it can't be anything but Japanese

HAHAHA. Well said :lol:

Not too surprising, but still a nice confirmation that we'll see the system at E3.