PlayStation 4 (PS4)

Fogel

I don't think I'll be buying Sony again. Sad but true. Some sort of nationalistic urge in me to never buy foreign... lol. If I could I'd buy both the Xbox and PS. But chances are I'll get none, PC Gaming for life

Sony involved its North America and Europe division a lot more in this iteration of PlayStation than the previous ones. Hell the majority of PlayStation's popular exclusives are from NA and EU studios anyways.

I don't think I'll be buying Sony again. Sad but true. Some sort of nationalistic urge in me to never buy foreign... lol. If I could I'd buy both the Xbox and PS. But chances are I'll get none, PC Gaming for life

Do you hold that same stance for games? If so, you'd be missing out on a LOT. Hate to break it to you, but a lot of big companies have studios in Canada, Japan, Germany, etc.

Just so you know, the computer you're using to post wasn't made in the US.

Sony involved its North America and Europe division a lot more in this iteration of PlayStation than the previous ones. Hell the majority of PlayStation's popular exclusives are from NA and EU studios anyways.

+4

And don't think that nearly all the Xbox One's components aren't foreign built/assembled!

• 3 weeks later...

PS4 Games Announced:

Rogue Legacy (PS4 & Vita)
Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (PS4 & Vita) - FREE at launch for PS+ subscribers (unclear if PS3 version will be included as well)
Volume (PS4 & Vita) - timed exclusive
Wasteland Kings (PS4 & Vita)
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (PS4 & Vita)
Helldivers (PS3, PS4 & Vita, Cross-Play)
Fez (PS3, PS4 & Vita)
Velocity 2X (PS4 & Vita)

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
Rime
Resogun
Shadow of the Beast - re-imagining of Amiga classic
The Playroom - pre-installed on every PS4
Minecraft (PS3, PS4 & Vita)
War Thunder (fighter plane MMO)

N++

I think that was everything "new"

I'm sorry if I've missed something here but the OP mentions that PlayStation Eye ships with the console? Is this true?!

I mean if it is, talk about hammering the nail into the coffin!

Playstation 4 does not come with the Playstation Eye.  It is being launched as an accessory you can purchase.

Well, I finished The Last of Us, Tomb Raider and Resident Evil 6.  I think my PS3 fat body has run its course.  No more games to buy that interest me in current generation so I anxiously await my PS4.

Well, I finished The Last of Us, Tomb Raider and Resident Evil 6.  I think my PS3 fat body has run its course.  No more games to buy that interest me in current generation so I anxiously await my PS4.

Puppeteer in two weeks.

• 2 weeks later...