[SOLVED] Online Game w/ Longevity

TheyCallMeGunny

So a buddy of mine on facebook (Hoiafar from the clan video) had saved this video from our old clan. Had to download it from his youtube and re-post to mine. It was the very first video I ever made: of anything. It was a test video for our clan I was running by them [MFR] (Marine Force Recon, mostly IRL military members or family members.) Used a little bit of animoto, FRAPS gameplay naturally, and Vegas Pro (which now that I use Adobe Premiere CS5.5 Pro I realize was a serious mistake lol).

Believe it or not, I was still pretty new to the game (had only been playing about a month, and these were below-average matches anyways lol ( If I recorded, my skill was lost- my pc didn't handle fraps that well back then, only had one HDD for everything.])

So here's the video, pardon the "over effects", again: It was my first one. Btw, I'm "SilenceAyeKillU";

Within about two weeks of this, I was consistently hitting the 30-5 and better with randoms and in clan matches. My old surround system (Logitech X540s) helped though, I was a total soundwhore lol. Here's to hoping the new creative fatal1ty headset does me as much (or more) justice. :cheers:

--Btw, there are a couple clips from a "for fun" sniper only match in-clan on rust, but the rest are legit competitive gameplay. And Reaper really doesn't use a mouse.. He's our "mascot" lol.. Running around with a 360 controller and a riot shield 24/7, just ticking people off :lol: He's like king troll by playstyle alone. And I know, the picture of me with a scarred forehead is ugly: I picked it more for context.. I got that headbutting an ex friend lol..

Edited by dragonsdontfly

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a seperate reply to the rest of you: I'll check out combat arms.. And you also reminded me: ARMA, heard that's pretty good.

Borderlands: Meh.. Played the crap out of it when it was released, really don't wanna do the same things all again. Though Borderlands 2 is supposed to be coming out this year sometime.

Btw since posting earlier about world of tanks, I got my DOCSIS 3 modem, so I'm getting my faster speeds.. I am actually downloading that now to try it out.

Runescape, well my previous comment says it all.. I got uber lucky and made a completely insane profit margin, held onto it for like 2 months.. And then a 13 year old logged in and sold everything and spent all my gold on junk.. So I'm not even touching that again, I'm seriously dissapointed by that :(

And MapleStory.. I've never even heard of. Hopefully it has a deceptive name, because it sounds.. Japanese.

I'll just leave this here

I (along with a ton of other OCC'ers) seriously recommend Battlefield 3. You saw your buddy play it on PS3, wait until you play it on PC (64-player conquest :evilgrin:). There's a ton of us online practically everyday.

64 player?! Now THAT I didn't know, thank you! Battlefield 3 is definitely moving up on my list now. I think I'm gonna put in that in "slot 1" for now. I wasn't completely certain due to "downtime" on PS3, but more players= less downtime.

64 player?! Now THAT I didn't know, thank you! Battlefield 3 is definitely moving up on my list now. I think I'm gonna put in that in "slot 1" for now. I wasn't completely certain due to "downtime" on PS3, but more players= less downtime.

This is a must get game, as long as you play it with us lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_jjnpLSwdc&feature=related

This is a must get game, as long as you play it with us lol

That solves it, when "game time" comes, I'm getting Battlefield 3..

Btw.. Jumping out of a helicopter with a noob tube, what master troll thought that up lol? It's hilarious! :rofl:

I don't even care about a second game now, I just want to try out BF3.. Seems like I won't be needing to "share" game-times.

you can count me in, if it can be run without origin that is :biggrin:

Never understood the Origin arguement, but to each his own. I never see the Origin window pop up. I go to the battlelog site, find a server, play the game. Sounds like a terrible experience doesn't it?! :dunno:

Never understood the Origin arguement, but to each his own. I never see the Origin window pop up. I go to the battlelog site, find a server, play the game. Sounds like a terrible experience doesn't it?! :dunno:

im old and set in my ways with steam.

that is all

im old and set in my ways with steam.

that is all

I hear ya man! but, I got over it pretty quick. Battlelog is actually pretty slick. This game is just too good to pass up just because it not being on steam

Knew it was only a matter of time before the BF3 Clan recruited you. :lol:

Told ya to go with BF3 for that reason.

So here's the video, pardon the "over effects", again: It was my first one. Btw, I'm "SilenceAyeKillU";

Actually I liked the intro, though the whole movie is on fast forward speed so don't really get a chance to see who is who.

MW2 vid I uploaded for fun - no where close to my best but gameplay is still good:

MW3 - not best but 27-1 is still good: