EBAY SUCKS!

Waco

I'd take pictures of how he shipped it. Might help them side with you if it convinces them he broke it.

Yea I'm filling a claim -- he's not understanding that when I asked him to insure it I probably had asked for a good reason. $3 wouldn't have hurt him.

I've got pictures, and I'm hoping ebay will side with the Seller just this one time...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have received computer parts from ebay that were DOA

I have also received many counterfeit car parts and toys

I had to file a grievance against a seller this past winter for selling me modified parts he claimed were JDM (I specifically asked him before bidding)

Did you place the card in the original graphic card box first? I can easily see a capacitor breaking off if you bubble wrapped the card too tight without being in a box or static bag first

I can also see the pcb being damaged through return shipping since you say he did not pad the inside, he may not have necessarily done it on purpose

you have to understand alot of people who buy graphic cards on ebay are little kids

it is highly likely he just wanted to return the card because he found a better deal on newer tech

I wouldnt go as far to say he damaged it on purpose, though I am not you and have not talked with him or seen the package received

ebay has changed alot in the past few years

apparently ebay is not very welcoming to new sellers or those with little feedback

I know paypal holds large payments received now for some people

in regards to used computer tech, I recommend you just sell parts at reasonable prices instead of trying to get as much as possible

alot of people dont know what they are buying and sometimes that leads to resentment when they find out newer tech is available

that is one reason I only buy XFX video cards

when I sell the card I transfer the warranty and they can address any issues with XFX

I know many people don't do this, but if you know you plan to resell something in the future like a GPU, you should keep the original box somewhere in storage

anywyay, XFX no longer offers the double warranty I believe so I may need to change my ways, as well

Maybe. :P

So Waco sold his Vertex 3's in RAID 0? What does he use now?

They haven't sold yet. He's actually using that intel cache thingy -- seems to be just as fast and gives him a shit ton of space. I might set up the same thing, but I'm not selling mine. lol

Did eBay already side with him on the matter?

I reported him as a buyer...he hasn't actually filled a complained so for now it's just him sending me stupid messages. I can't open a case, but I'm fairly sure if he does, ebay might actually side with me. This guy is just an idiot.