[WTS] Onion's car fund!

Onion

What happened? And the stuff I'm selling is just useless things I've got laying around the house, so it's no big deal. :P

Unforseen consequences...I ended up using the money to pay my rent that month. :blush:

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waco, post a dyno chart. ;)

I wish I had one. All I know is that my car is a freak and walks Stage 1 tuned SS/SC Cobalts like they're standing still. :lol: I've got a long tube header (no cat), a full 3" catback, a new intake, and a full tune.

I'll be in Florida for Thanksgiving - Miami isn't too far from where I'll be - we should do a run around one of the local tracks (you choose) to see who's who. :D

ladies, please, in a couple of months ima be driving this thing around the track

hsv.png

432hp at the rear wheels untuned or modified in any way

then its going to get new exhaust and a tuning, to push it above the 500 mark

ladies, please, in a couple of months ima be driving this thing around the track

hsv.png

432hp at the rear wheels untuned or modified in any way

then its going to get new exhaust and a tuning, to push it above the 500 mark

Holden Commodore HSV? Good luck keeping that monster in line on a track. :lol:

Here's a real pic to drool over:

L-2009-Holden-Commodore-HSV-GTS.jpg

Holden Commodore HSV?

Exactly what it is and I honestly hate the entire HSV range from Holden for quiet some years now because to be perfectly honest the front end has gone to shiit and looks hideous...... and yeah I actually am a Holden fan.

Exactly what it is and I honestly hate the entire HSV range from Holden for quiet some years now because to be perfectly honest the front end has gone to shiit and looks hideous...... and yeah I actually am a Holden fan.

Looks like a Mazda hit a BMW.

Yall just jelly, that's all

How can you honestly think that any of the Holden's built in the last few years look any good?

To be honest most new car design is really poor and I much prefer older stylings.

HSV Commodore, I'm jelly. I love almost all HSV cars.

Waco, if I don't end up studying in Canada, I'll run you.

Edited by l33t p1mp

Also - weren't we supposed to be talking about your car? I thought the GTI wasn't yours. :P

Thats what I thought too, maybe he'll be racing you on foot because he doesn't have a car that's his :lol: