[WTS] Onion's car fund!

Onion

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RSX Type S or Toyota Celica GTS (these might be just out of budget though), S2000s fall right in the same league as the latter two. MR2 is something I don't normally think to mention though it's kinda older now. (Though an MR setup would be pretty sweet)

Honda Insight first gen (70MPG ftw lol)

RSX Type S or Toyota Celica GTS (these might be just out of budget though), S2000s fall right in the same league as the latter two. MR2 is something I don't normally think to mention though it's kinda older now. (Though an MR setup would be pretty sweet)

Honda Insight first gen (70MPG ftw lol)

I've also realized that for this amount of money, I can get an insane motorcycle. Thoughts/opinions? 0-60 in 2.XX seconds plzkthxbai.

Thoughts/opinions? 0-60 in 2.XX seconds plzkthxbai.

My opinion is you shouldn't get a motorcycle. At least not one anywhere near or over 600cc.

My opinion is you shouldn't get a motorcycle. At least not one anywhere near or over 600cc.

While I wouldn't say don't get a motorcycle, I agree with ekiM. Have you ever ridden before?

Edited by oldfett

+1 Stick to four wheels because if you've never ridden a bike, you'd kill yourself or have a fall that'd put you in a wheelchair.. trust me I've seen it happen to friends.

I say S2000 my last opinion. That car fits perfect in your category of a track/daily driver.

Edited by MJCRO

I've ridden before, but it's been a while. Used to ride my dad's bike in France, I forget what it was though. It's an older Yamaha, but it was pretty quick. Nowadays, I just ride around on a 150 cc scooter to get chores done. I love the scooter because it's really slow, but it feels like you're going so much faster, it's a lot of fun.

How are the power gains on the S2000 once I start working on it? It's got a good amount of horsepower, but only 160-something torque and it's all the way up at 6800 rpm. I'm used to low-down torque. In the GTI, I've got peak torque from 1700 rpm all the way to like 4800.

Edited by l33t p1mp

+1 Stick to four wheels because if you've never ridden a bike, you'd kill yourself or have a fall that'd put you in a wheelchair.. trust me I've seen it happen to friends.

+1, especially if you go all out money-wise and get something too powerful like a Yamaha R1 or Suzuki Hayabusa because you will kill yourself if you dont respect it