[WTS] Onion's car fund!

Onion

Nice! Hopefully all goes well. Sounds like you have a fun week planned. :thumbsup:

In other news, I hooked up a cb radio in my car. I then wired it to a pa horn and put it under the hood. Most fun I've had all year. I spent my day yelling at random people on the street. :lol:

:lol: Nice bro.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right as I thought this thread had started to die, another argument emerges.

:rofl: Hey, all this talk about race cars just got me excited about the race tomo and opening the IRL season.

I don't know what NasCrap uses, all I know is that size matters :lol:

I think the some of the engines that have been used in the past by IRL, including 4 cylinders, may argue this point ;)

But, hey if you own a business and you want to sponsor a race car, you might as well do it on a car that is slow enough for the people to read your name on it :lol:

But, hey if you own a business and you want to sponsor a race car, you might as well do it on a car that is slow enough for the people to read your name on it :lol:

2-300MPH is slow enough? Maybe re-think your statement. And I don't care for or watch Nascar.

Oh and I laugh at all the people that think 0-60 means something. ROFL ever been to a 1/4 mile track? Bahahah. Stick with computers people.

Speaking of racing, I think I'm going to go see the Miami grand prix at the homestead speedway next month. That will really bring back the memories of when I drove that Indy 500 car.

2-300MPH is slow enough? Maybe re-think your statement. And I don't care for or watch Nascar.

wait..huh? You should probably look up average Nascar speeds! Talladega is the fastest track coming in at around 185mph!

Like I said, they are slow enough to read all of the sponsors all over the cars :lol: But, when an Indy car goes by my seats in the 4th turn at the track in May...it's like a beautiful blurr :biggrin: